North Shore Bank is seeking a full-time Business Banking Associate. The Business Banking department is dedicated to long-term partnerships by working with our customers to achieve their financial goals and help them succeed. In the Associate role, this individual acts as the primary support for the Business Banker and business deposit services. We offer competitive pay, a full benefits package and a fun team oriented environment. This position is located onsite in Duluth, MN. North Shore Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Work with new and existing business customers along with / at the direction of the Business Banker to uncover their banking needs and gives them an excellent experience. This includes a basic knowledge of business banking products and services and generally does not include commercial lending.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer issues including but not limited to online banking, remote deposit capture, debit and credit cards and merchant processing and other treasury management products.
- Assist Business Banker with set-up and ongoing support for treasury management products.
- Review and complete business operational tasks including but not limited to daily, weekly and monthly reports, monitoring overdrafts, and reviewing completed business account documents.
- Other duties as requested or assigned
- Six months to two years of similar or related experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to multitask and stay organized
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software
- Previous banking experience preferred
- Medical, Vision and Dental, Life, Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP
- 401(k) with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off and Flex Time
- Fun and friendly family-owned work environment