North Shore Bank is a locally-owned and managed, independent, community bank that has been operating in the Duluth area for over 100 years! North Shore Bank is seeking a Director of Loan Administration to join our team! We are looking for a team leader who will build, direct and manage the workflow and team assignments for all post-loan closing servicing functions of mortgage and consumer loans. We offer competitive pay, a full benefits package and a fun team-oriented environment. This position is located onsite in Duluth, MN. North Shore Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Manage and oversee projects within the Loan Administration team to ensure they are completed in a timely manner and within approved budget parameters.
- Create and maintain procedures and policies to ensure loans are serviced and maintained effectively and efficiently.
- Respond to questions or inquiries from internal colleagues and external clients concerning all post-loan closing support activities.
- Interface with various loan production and operations teams on complex issues and provide explanations to the clients.
- Provide technical guidance and review the work of team members within the loan administration team.
- Oversight of Loan Administration staff performance and development including, but not limited to: involved in interviewing and hiring, training, give ongoing feedback and conduct performance appraisals, provide coaching and general direction and guidance to the team.
- Perform duties as assigned
- Five to ten years of similar or related experience. Prior banking and or mortgage experience is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or achievement of formal certifications recognized in the banking industry.
- Five years of supervisory and leadership experience in similar or related field.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Problem solving and strong organizational skills.
- Medical, Vision and Dental, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending, HSA, EAP, Wellness Program
- 401(k) with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Vacation Time & Paid Holidays
- Fun and friendly family-owned work environment