As the area’s largest local residential lender, North Shore Bank is seeking a Production Support Specialist. The North Shore Mortgage department has a first-rate reputation and is excited to grow our team! This position will work closely with the processing, underwriting and closing teams to provide support and perform a variety of tasks. We offer competitive pay, a full benefits package and a fun, team-oriented environment. This position is located onsite in Duluth, MN. North Shore Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities: The individual for this position may perform all or a variety of the duties below:
- Orders vendor services of title, flood, homeowners insurance, appraisals, inspections and verifications of employment or deposit for Loan Processors
- Performs 10-day pre-close tasks including pre-close credit, fraud, verifications and updating AUS. Reviews for discrepancies, bringing to the attention of the Underwriters as needed
- Monitors the appraisal inbox, contacts appraisers as directed for follow-up, submits weekly appraisal and inspection invoices for payment. Uploads the appraisal to the UCDP portal, sends a copy to the borrower, Loan Originator and Processor and adds evidence of delivery along with the appraisal to the eFolder.
- Assists production support team with daily status reports for underwriting and closing and other supportive tasks as needed
- Completes a review of HMDA field input including adverse action loans
- Communicates with internal and external contacts throughout the loan process to provide updates and/or request documentation needed to obtain a clear loan approval.
- Re-enters application data into new loans in Encompass for Loan Originators as requested when starting a new file.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Two year degree or customer service and support related experience
- One or more years of banking experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally with customers and the mortgage team in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to multitask with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Medical, Vision and Dental, Life, Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP
- 401(k) with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off and Flex Time
- Fun and friendly family-owned work environment