North Shore Bank is a locally-owned and managed, independent, community bank that has been operating in the Duluth area for over 100 years! North Shore Bank is seeking a Retail Banking Processor to join our team! This individual will prepare and provide compliant loan documentation to facilitate in the closing, funding and review of direct and indirect loan products. The processor works directly with the Retail Sales team acting as the direct liaison with internal and external customers. We offer competitive pay, a full benefits package and a fun team-oriented environment. This position is located onsite in Duluth, MN. North Shore Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Processes accurate loan documents as requested from lenders and the Indirect channel.
- Facilitates closing and disbursement for all Retail loans. Completes all post-closing processing, tracking and reporting.
- Files loan documents with the appropriate agencies and tracks for completeness.
- Administers the loan appraisal committee process and completes tracking for all requests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two to four years of similar or related experience.
- A high school education or GED.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required with both internal and external customers including confidentiality
- Must have good organization, multitasking and computer and software skills.
- Medical, Vision and Dental, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, HSA, EAP, Wellness Program
- 401(k) with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off, Personal Day, Flex Time & Paid Holidays
- Fun and friendly family-owned work environment