Come join our team! North Shore Investments & Trust provides an array of financial services including Trust, Estate, Conservatorship, Investment Management Agency, IRA and Custodial. This full-time position provides support to multiple account administrators and performs operational functions associated with the day to day workflow. This position is on site located in Duluth, MN.
- Administrative support. Provide support to administrators through the completion of a wide range of duties related to administration of account relationships through efficient work flow.
- Processing transactions. Facilitate processing of daily distributions and contributions for various account types. Requires the utilization of technology.
- Client correspondence and communication. Prepare, mail and track client communications and notices. A significant amount of trust, diplomacy, confidentiality, professionalism and tact are required through all forms of communication.
- Job Knowledge. The position requires the desire and ability to continually learn new concepts and apply them in a functional manner. Areas of knowledge may include; fiduciary responsibility, estate work, tax, investments, real estate and other wealth management related topics.
- Cross-Train and provide back-up to operational positions. Develop and maintain the skills necessary to independently perform functions associated with disbursements, receipts or investments.
- Projects as assigned from time to time
- Accounting, paralegal or business related degree preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Strategic thinker and inquisitive
- Resourceful and enjoys research
- Ability to shift priorities and multitask
- Works well in a team environment and willing to help others
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off and Flex Time
- Fun and friendly family-owned work environment