We would like to thank our customers for their continued loyalty and patience during the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic. Our management team has worked quickly to adapt our working environment to protect our customers, employees and the community, while providing you with the services you expect.
Beginning June 1, 2020, our bank lobbies will reopen. Customers will no longer need to make an appointment, but are encouraged to call in advance to ensure we can accommodate you.
We care about your health and safety and that of our employees. Each of our locations will feature Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to reduce the risk of transmission of the coronavirus. When you visit our lobbies, you can expect to see the following:
- Plastic shields have been installed where necessary.
- Markers are provided to assist in maintaining a social distance of 6 feet.
- Hand sanitizer stations are in place for your convenience.
- Masks are welcomed and available for your use. We may ask you to lower your mask briefly for identification purposes.
- Lobby access is limited to 5 customers at a time.
We ask that you do not enter if you are ill or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
As always, we would be happy to help you in other ways, including our online and mobile banking services. You can also call us at (218) 722-4784.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we make gradual and calculated steps towards a safe and enjoyable experience for our customers and the communities we serve.