Certificates of Deposit
With higher earning potential than a regular savings account, a North Shore Bank CD provides a great, low-risk investment opportunity with a guaranteed rate of return. Investing in a CD allows you to save for the future of your dreams, with the financial security of knowing exactly what you will earn, and when you will have access to your funds.
- Flexible term lengths ranging from 91 days to 5 years
- Minimum deposits starting at $1,000
- Interest accrues daily and compounds quarterly — increasing your earnings
- Monitor the progress of your investment through online banking
Individual Retirement AccountsTo help you save for your future you can invest in any of our CD terms. In addition, we offer an IRA savings account which accepts contributions at any time.
- CDs from 6 months to 5 years
- 18 month term available with $500 minimum
- IRA savings account with just $100 minimum
- All earn daily interest and compound quarterly
- IRA deposits are FDIC-Insured up to $250,000 per person per bank
- Additional IRS taxes may apply; please consult a tax professional
|IRA Specials||Minimum Deposit||APY1|
IRA Fixed Rate2
9-month or 11-month