The ideal candidate will have a strong background in commercial lending and experience in developing new commercial business, expanding existing commercial customer relationships, and working with customers to develop long-term relationships.
- Engages in business development activities and solicitation of new business.
- Manages an existing loan portfolio.
- Meets with existing or potential customers, visiting customer's facilities, negotiates loan terms and conditions; approves loans within established lending limits or refers and recommends approval to the Chief Lending Officer or Loan Committee.
- Coordinates processing of approved loans; ensures loans are processed according to customer needs and in conformity with Bank lending policies.
- Represents the Bank in various community, civic, and community functions.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a business, finance, accounting or related field.
- 5+ years of commercial lending experience, which may include C&I and commercial real estate.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and proven business development skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to understand tax returns and financial statements.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel, and ability to learn new software.
- Medical, Vision and Dental, Life, Disability
- 401K with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off and Flex Time
- Fun and friendly family-owned work environment.