North Shore Bank has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Credit Analyst. North Shore Bank offers a fun friendly work environment with opportunities to advance your career. We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental vision, 401K with match, PTO, a wellness program and much more!
- Responsible for the evaluation and underwriting of Commercial and Industrial, Commercial Real Estate, SBA and other commercial loan applications to determine creditworthiness and compliance.
- Reviews and analyzes all customer financial information to ensure sound credit decisions are made.
- Documents the detail and requirements of loan decisions, including conditions to close.
- Successfully communicate with internal and external customers to ensure timely exchange of credit information.
- Maintains knowledge of lending policies, risk rating requirements, and compliance standards.
- Experience in banking with and working knowledge as a credit analyst
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Multi-task and work independently
- Analyze and solve problems
- Take independent action within established guidelines and develop new procedures and approaches when needed
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business or Finance or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of Commercial Credit experience preferred