North Shore Insurance is looking for a full-time Insurance Associate to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for answering customer queries and providing potential customers with detailed information about our products. You may also be required to review a customer’s policy and direct calls to our agents when a policy needs to be initiated or updated. To ensure success as an Insurance Associate, you should have a friendly and professional demeanor, good communication skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure. This position is on site located in Duluth, MN.
- Learn and understand insurance products.
- Answer calls and respond to customer inquiries.
- Access customer accounts and policy schedules.
- Provide customers with detailed information about policies and products.
- Forward customers to our agents when a policy needs to be initiated or updated.
- Provide miscellaneous administrative support as needed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience working in a customer service role.
- In-depth knowledge or willingness to learn about insurance products and policy schedules.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills and knowledge of database software.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to explain detailed policy concepts in a simple way.
- Medical, Vision and Dental, Life, Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP
- 401(k) with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off and Flex Time
- Fun and friendly family-owned work environment