North Shore Bank is a locally-owned and managed, independent, community bank that has been operating in the Duluth area for over 100 years! North Shore Bank is seeking a full-time Personal Banker II/III (position title based on level of experience) to join our Retail team! The individual for this role should enjoy engaging with customers and building relationships to gain an understanding of their financial needs. The Personal Banker will educate our customers on personal banking products and services and assist them with opening accounts, lending, offering online and mobile banking support and more. We offer competitive pay, a full benefits package and a fun team oriented environment. This position is located onsite in Duluth, MN. North Shore Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Provide exceptional customer service in-person and over the phone for all consumer banking products and services.
- Intermediate knowledge of bank products and services. Provides in-depth product education to customers.
- Account opening such as checking, savings, IRAs, HSAs, Certificates of Deposits etc. Concentration on innovation in technology driven products to enhance customer relationships.
- Provide support for debit cards, online banking and mobile and other personal banking services.
- Provide lending services or loan origination training based on level of experience.
- Safe box administration.
- Provide backup assistance to teller line, vaults and imaging of work as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED or degree
- One to three years of similar or related banking experience preferred. Position title based on experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills and must be comfortable with face-to-face and over the phone interaction with a desire to help others
- Strong written and verbal communication, attention to detail, time management and computer skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently and in a team environment
- Medical, Vision and Dental, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending, HSA, EAP, Wellness Program
- 401(k) with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off, Personal Day, Flex Time, Volunteer Hours
- Paid Holidays
- Fun and friendly family-owned work environment